North Country Region - PCA
- Last Updated: 30 April 2020 30 April 2020
A motion was approved during April's Board Meeting to immediately donate $2000 to Loaves and Fishes.
It was also recommended that members donate or provide other assistance to their local food banks. The Barrington Food Bank was identified by one of the members as having immediate needs.
NCR Needs You!
- Last Updated: 24 March 2020 24 March 2020
This role acts as a "memory" for the club, providing a vital service that maintains our history. The basics of the position include taking charge of the Northlander archives, club charter and other limited historical documents, but the opportunity is unlimited and can include things like:
- Connect with the Northlander editor or the webmaster to publish historical content that would be interesting to members.
- Collecting items such as pictures and news clippings about the club and its members
- Organizing a scrapbook to tell the club's story for the year. Make the scrapbook meaningful to members and future members.
This role is limited only by your imagination, allowing you to interact with all areas of the club.
This position provides a valuable service to the club and needs to be filled as soon as possible. If you are interested in either position, please contact Ivy Cowles.