Club Motorsports Parking and Registration
- Last Updated: 16 April 2020 16 April 2020
In the annotated photo below you will see the four designated parking areas for this event (Kart, Welcome, Main, West).
The West lot is restricted to track cars and temporary parking for registration.
The Main lot is to be used for trailer and tow vehicle parking.
The Kart and Welcome lots are to be used for tow vehicles, trailers, and track cars.
- Enter the facility via the West entrance and stop at Roy's Dog House for your parking assignment.
- Use the temporary parking area in the center of the West lot for Registration (park side by side facing Roy's Dog House.
- Register with Club Motorsports and NCR in the Classroom trailer.
- Move to Main lot to unload vehicle from your trailer.