NCR Autocross Series Championship
- Last Updated: 27 July 2020 27 July 2020
UPDATE: We canceled our first three events due to COVID-19 so there will be no Class Champions for 2020.
For 2020, a five event series is planned. All events are held at Moore Airfield, Devens, MA.
The following rules are used to determine the Class Champions for the Autocross Series:
- PCA members from any region are eligible for the Autocross Series Class Championships.
- Championships are awarded for all Porsche classes except Novice.
- Championships are awarded for non-Porsche classes at the discretion of the Autocross Chair.
- Points for each event are awarded as follows:
1st place 9 points 2nd place 6 points 3rd place 4 points 4th place 3 points 5th place 2 points 6th/lower 1 point DNS/DNF/DSQ no points
- To qualify for a series class championship, a driver must win points in that class in at least four points events and at least one first place finish in that class.
- One event is dropped from the point total of each driver so a driver's best four finishes in the five event series count toward the championship.
- Season point tie breakers:
- Most First Place Finishes.
- Total of class sizes for First Place Finishes. DNS/DNF/DSQ drivers not included.
- Lowest total score obtained by adding each driver's score for events included by both drivers.
- The decision of the Autocross Chair is final.
A Top Driver of the Year and the John MacDonald Most Improved Driver will also be awarded.
Awards will be presented at the NCR Annual Autocross Party on January 30, 2021.