- Last Updated: 09 April 2021 09 April 2021
Due to COVID-19, Waivers for an event must be signed electronically prior to the event.
Within the two weeks prior to the event, go to https://ncr-pca-ax.speedwaiver.com/ and follow these basic intructions:
- Click on the name of the event you are registered for. This will display a form to fill with your first name, last name and mobile phone number.
- Make sure you use your name exactly as it appears in your Motorsportreg.com profile and that you enter a valid mobile number.
- Click 'Get My Waiver'. An invitation will be sent to your mobile phone.
To complete the process, you must accept the invitation and digitally sign the actual waivers.
- Tap the consent box, then click 'Next >'
- On the next screen, take a recognizeable picture of your face for your credentials then click 'Next >'
- Read the Liability Waiver and sign at the bottom (above the line!) then click 'Next >'
- Read the Communicable Disease Waiver and sign at the bottom (above the line!) then click 'Next >'
- Click 'Continue' and you will see your digital credential which shows that you signed the waivers
- You will also recieve a text message containing a link to your digital credential so you can retrieve it when needed..
The waivers you just signed are for a single event. Separate waivers must be signed for each event you attend.