- Published: 17 January 2013 17 January 2013
- Hits: 425 425
The Board of Directors must replace our interim Advertising Chair. The individual volunteering for this appointed position should expect to spend an hour per week to fulfill their responsibilities.
Contact Jeff to answer your questions.
- Solicit and obtain advertising for the newsletter.
- Obtain “camera ready” or digital copy from corporate advertisers and submit to Newsletter Editor by the selected day of the month.
- Submit invoice to advertisers for advertising, prior to the expiration of the period. Maintain financial records for accounts receivable and payable on a current basis.
- Deposit all monies in Region’s checking account within 10 days of receipt.
- Report monthly receipts, deposits, and account status in writing to the Region Treasurer.
- Maintain an advertising rate schedule; propose rate changes to the Board of Directors, if needed.
- Report all past due accounts to the Board of Directors, along with recommendations for collection procedures and appropriate course of action.
- Coordinate editorial and advertising inputs with the appropriate chair.
Additional details and descriptions can be found in the 2017 Region Procedures Manual.