Dateline: October 1 - Loudon, New Hampshire
Don't put that car away just yet; there is still one more local event for you track rats!
It's three weeks from today at New Hampshire Motor Speedway.
What's that you're thinking?
"It's too late in the season"
"The track's too bumpy"
Okay, okay, we hear you, but let's take a look at what NHMS does offer that the other local tracks don't.
- Onsite restaurant for that early morning coffee and a quick hot lunch
- Garages with compressed air and electrical outlets at each bench
- Onsite fuel pumps and fluid disposal
- Overnight camping
- Heated bathrooms with showers
- NASCAR control tower and SCCA flaggers
and that bump at turn 10 can be taken!
Click below and join us for two and one half hours of track time each day.