Porsche’s To End Hunger
Reminder - tomorrow night.. 6pm..
Hi Everyone, Please Join In! Porsche’s to End Hunger. (All types of vehicles welcome)
Please join this coming Friday to fill your car with some of the items listed below for a program called End 68 hours of Hunger.
It is extremely saddening to know that many children stay hungry over the weekend until they return to school again on Monday. With the looking into different programs this one hit me hard.
We all know it happens in our own state but I was simply amazed.
So please reach into those cupboards and or pockets to go shopping for the "items below". We will then deliver at 6pm to the below location: Please join in if you can.
Gift cards and cash help as well.
The list is as follows: All these are needed in high numbers.
• Peanut Butter – 18 oz. plastic
• Saltines / Graham Crackers
• Canned Beef Stew
• Canned Pasta – Beefaroni, Ravioli
• Canned Soup – 12-20 oz. size - These are a much needed item too.
• Hormel Complete Meals
• Macaroni and Cheese
• Fruit Cups – 4 pack
• Granola Bars/Nutrition Bars
• Instant Flavored Rice or Noodles
• Instant Flavored Potatoes
• Tuna or Chicken or Pulled Pork – 10 oz. or smaller cans
• Instant Oatmeal individual packets
• Pudding Cups – 4 pack
Meet at 6pm tomorrow Friday December 17th with your items at:
Stonehouse Bakery Parking Lot.
746 Calef Highway
Checks can be written to:
End 68 Hours of Hunger, Barrington.
Put Porsche’s to end Hunger in the memo.
Let me know if you have any questions.