Spring Rally 2011
- Published: 21 April 2011 21 April 2011
- Last Updated: 11 January 2017 11 January 2017
- Hits: 53 53
Saturday April 30th
Starting Point: Sunoco / Dunkin Donuts at Exit 2 on Rte 101 - Auburn, NH
(Just East of Manchester) Address is 392 Hooksett Rd, Auburn, NH
Time: Please arrive by 8:45AM (Check-In starts at 8:00AM)
Driver’s Meeting @ 9:00 AM
First Car off @ approx 9:30 AM
We’ll be ending up at “The Draft” in Concord for lunch (off the menu) – comfy second floor of The Draft is reserved for NCR.
67 South Main St, Concord NH www.draftsportsbar.com
See website for menu and beer list (“only” 24+ beer taps….)
Register / Contact Info: Please Pre-Register so we can have an estimated count for lunch, make enough copies, etc. Register right up to the day of event !
Call or email - Paul Tallo firstname.lastname@example.org, cell (603) 759-2581
Cost: Just $5 per car, payable at the Rally, to cover essentials AND prizes !
Weather: Guaranteed to be seasonal New England weather
- Prizes for the most correct answers. And interesting tie-breakers….
- Also a Novice Class if this is your first rally, so come along and have fun.
- And if you and your navigator don’t want to get stressed over observing and answering questions along the fun drive, and you’re feeling lucky - you’ll also get playing cards at beginning, end, and during the Rally – best poker hand WINS !