We want to give an update on where we stand with the NER DE program. With heavy heart, we are now finally forced to cancel our first DE event of the 2020 driving season, Thompson Speedway, May 22-24. We know many of you expected this, but it's finally time that we must make a decision. We were really hoping that we could find a way to do this. With just under 2 weeks before the event, we can not confirm with the state of Connecticut as to what will be allowable. 

Thompson will keep us in mind with regard to any calendar openings later this summer; if by chance we can run an event at their wonderful track later this summer. For now, we are continuing to work with the other tracks to see which of our scheduled events will be possible. Our focus is now moving to our next event, at Palmer Motorsports Park, June 12-14. We will provide updates on this event as information solidifies. We all must remember that this situation is completely fluid, so we ask for everyone to also be fluid with regard to attending a future event. 

As for those of you who have already registered and paid for the Thompson event. We will be authorizing full refunds for everyone through ClubReg. Please be patient as ClubReg processes those refunds back to your method of payment. 

Thank you everyone for your support!

Wishing we could drive fast,
Adam Schwartz, NER Track Chair & the NER Track Committee