North Country Region - PCA
NCR Needs You!
NCR currently has immediate availability in the following areas:
We are currently in need of a someone with a bit of technical skill to maintain the club website. Primary responsibilities take about an hour a week and include:
- Designing and updating the region website to make it attractive to visitors and members
- Coordinating social media and content with the Board, Membership Chair, Activities Chair and others, as needed.
- Acts as a point of contact for region social media/website content.
- Coordinating the Region’s entry in the National Website Contest.
This is a fun role, allowing you to connect to other members and regions.
This role acts as a "memory" for the club, providing a vital service that maintains our history. The basics of the position include taking charge of the Northlander archives, club charter and other limited historical documents, but the opportunity is unlimited and can include things like:
- Collecting items such as pictures and news clippings about the club and its members
- Organizing a scrapbook to tell the club's story for the year. Make the scrapbook meaningful to members and future members.
- Connect with the Northlander editor or the webmaster to publish historical content that would be interesting to members.
This role is limited only by your imagination, allowing you to interact with all areas of the club.
Both of these roles provide a valuable service to the club and need to be filled as soon as possible. If you are interested in either position, please contact Ivy Cowles. If you have specific questions regarding the webmaster position, please contact Sue Fenwick.